- Accenture Contractor Jobs
- $47,520.00 -69,310.00/year*
102-108 Nassau St
Project Role - Adobe Campaign (Temporary Assignment)
Temporary Contractor Assigment: Adobe Campaign
Start Date: July 29, 2019
Login if you are already registered.
Apply Apply by uploading your Resume
This field is required.
Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
* We are seeking Adobe Campaign consultant in Princeton, NJ
* Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses
* This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2
* Must have at least two years of Adobe Campaign Classic, at least three years of Campaign Management
* Ability to navigate through Adobe Campaign.
* Hands-on and access the Adobe Campaign tool directly to make the modifications and/or perform the queries for the client, without having to wait for the off-shore team.
* Resource will work with our client (campaign planners) to understand the business requirements for a campaign to be created or modified.
* Resource then needs to translate the requirements into a high-level technical design and work with the off-shore team to design, build, test and deploy the campaigns.
* Resource also needs to be able to consult the client on the implementation feasibility of the campaign requests
* Pharmaceutical knowledge is helpful, but not mandatory.
* Adobe Campaign Classic
* Campaign Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Contractors: Please note this is a temporary contractor assignment. As a contractor you will not be employed by Accenture; instead, you will be employed by one of our preferred vendors. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the respective country without visa sponsorship.
Share this opportunity* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...