- $51,206.67 -111,780.00/year*
4444 Plymouth Meeting Mall
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation's 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Market Development Representative (MDR) is responsible for supporting the Sales departments focused on Employers, Health Plans & Health Systems through lead generation. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via thephone, web, email, industry events and direct mail campaigns. The MDR is also responsible for event support, follow up and proactive opportunity generation. The MDR reports to the Director of Market Development.
A day in the life?
* Proactively call into accounts by utilizing and maintaining Accolade's database
* Qualify all inbound and outbound leads
* Overcome objections and effectively communicate Accolade's value propositions to key decision makers regarding
appropriate product offerings
* Transfer qualified leads to the appropriate Sales team for an engagement in formal sales process and/or presentation
* Build and maintain strong relationship with Sales team through clear communication and follow-up
* Maintain up-to-date and extensive knowledge of all Accolade product offerings
* Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new accounts
* Operates under supervision with reviews of work
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
* Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of Health Plans & competitor's product offerings
* Partner with Sales to develop a given territory and call on targeted account lists, build relationships with key decision
makers to identify project and business needs
* Achieve monthly pipeline goals set by Marketing/Sales management
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in sales, phone-based lead generation, marketing or business
* 3+ years of experience in healthcare and/or phone-based lead generation, inside sales and/or business development activities
* Strong written and verbal communication required
* Ability to pass a background check
* Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office is strongly desired
* You bring enthusiasm and good energy to your days and have the ability to connect well with others
* You are naturally curious and not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to people. You enjoy asking inquisitive questions and gathering useful information to help build our business
* You are a collaborative person who thrives on team work as well as being a resourceful problem-solver
* You learn quickly and have a strong interest in becoming an expert in Accolades' products as well as our competitor market
* When you are given a tough hurdle, you welcome the opportunity to grow and calmly work through any objections in your way
* Communication, both written and verbal, are one of your top strengths
* You probably have a competitive side and would enjoy digging in to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines
* Every day, you do your best to live the Accolade core values of empathy, growth and connection
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...