- CHRISTIANA CARE HEALTH SYSTEM
- $138,223.33 -89,790.00/year*
100 Sunset Rd
As the Director of Strategic Planning, you will lead and/or participate in complex strategic planning projects for the organization. You will also direct the Strategy and Planning department team in strategy development and business planning functions for the entire Christiana Care Health System.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Designs and facilitates processes intended to advance strategy and objectives within the organization
* Identifies, structures, prioritizes and leads projects or major work streams related to Christiana Care strategy, priorities and special initiatives
* Supports the Vice President in the development of the system strategic plan, annual operating plan goals, proposals and other planning documents
* Implements the Christiana Care strategic planning cycle and framework
* Owns the service line planning process and directs the development of detailed service line specific growth plans, market assessments and strategic plans
* Manages the overall business planning process by developing and deploying department team members to pursue strategic opportunities, assess concepts and develop market analyses and business plans
* Performs complex and advanced business unit level analytics and is able to summarize into key findings for senior leadership
* Proposes ideas and develops new approaches to improve Strategy & Planning capabilities and maximize Strategy & Planning's contribution to Christiana Care
* Stays abreast of the evolving health care landscape and identifies strategic opportunities
* Manages the development of market position and competitor analyses, planning and other research as needed
* Facilitates strategic planning retreats
* Oversees department budget and uses resources wisely and effectively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* MHA or MBA in Health Care Administration or related field
* 7-10 years of experience
* Strong experience leading teams and direct reports
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact our Human Resources Service Center at (302)###-#### or (866)###-####.
Our Employee Welcome Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to assist you in person with our application process.
Associated topics: business development, business growth, business planning, channel partner, customer, franchise operator, mba, sales, strategic, territory sales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...