We are looking for a customer service oriented Service Desk Analyst to provide Level 2 (Service Desk) technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. A Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing phone-based help desk support to our customers applying technical knowledge and customer service skills. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the customer.
Duties and responsibilities
Provide General IT end-user support including:
* Resetting passwords. * Interact via telephone, e-mail and one on one with customers to perform diagnostics and resolve technical problems. * Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues utilizing a knowledge base. * Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support with strong supporting documentation. * Keep peers and management informed of trends, significant problems, and unexpected delays. * Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations * Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of all records. * Recommended procedure modifications or improvements. * Preserve and grow your knowledge of Service Desk procedures, products and services.
Experience/Education - Required:
* 1+ years' experience in a Service Desk or technical support role * 1+ years' of customer service experience in a professional industry * Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science (Preferred) or equivalent experience
Technical Skills - Required:
* Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills
Technical Skills - Preferred:
* Active Directory Experience * Desktop and Laptop hardware support experience * Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and protocols
* Excellent customer service skills * Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills (both written and oral) * Excellent work ethic * Problem-solving skills
* Solution driven * Detail oriented
Physical Environment & Requirements
* Spends the majority of the day in a stationary position * Occasionally needs to move about inside the office to access printers, file cabinets, and other office equipment
* Controlled climate office environment which would include own desk/cubicle space. * Occasional ability to work from an off-site location
* Operating a computer and communicating over the phone.
Computer Aid, Inc.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.