Are you passionate about Supply Chain? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. As a member of our team, you are empowered to share our sustainable mission with our customers, our farmers and each other. We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, growth opportunities and extensive benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
Nestle Nespresso is hiring a Network Supply Planner based out of our new third party logistics warehouse in Avenel, New Jersey to collaborate with our team in Manhattan. The Network Supply Planner will manage the Supply Network of the assigned area of the business by replenishing each dispatch point to meet customer service objectives while maintaining optimal stock cover that takes into account the distribution costs and the optimal level of freshness of perishable goods. This person will also contribute to the strategic and tactical business planning for Nespresso.
Analyze and evaluate the supply plan and requirements to satisfy customer needs taking into account the network complexity and the supply constraints.
* Supports TQM to place all non-compliant product on hold (and release) in Nessoft at their request * Monitors expiry stock and limits bad goods exposure through end of life process management * Manage Events in close relationship with local departments (Limited editions, new products launches, discontinuation of products, promotions or special events).
* Plan and optimize loads taking into account transportation constraints
* Balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimize costs of inventory to ensure optimum stocks of the right material in the right location
* Analyze exceptions, to take business decisions and to adjust planning results accordingly. Work with DSP to establish production requirements (Amazon/trade partner) for short and long term and to follow up production plans.
Establish stock cover needs for Finished Goods in partnership with the Demand Planners and periodically review the stock level of the full network to pro-actively look for solutions in case of deviations.
Determine key issues with volume variance that may impact supply, and highlight to Planners by challenging existing Logistics and Supply Planning processes, implementing improvements to deliver tangible benefits (e.g.: time savings, increased efficiencies, etc.) and monitoring requirements evolution.
Analyze and effectively communicate relevant information:
* Highlighting all supply issues, detailing impacts of proposed actions and related tradeoffs, ensuring actions and Supply Plans are realistic and achievable In accordance with the Business Planning process.
Challenge inventory levels to drive optimum inventory level:
* Monitoring all low stock, end of life, and limited edition SKUs in the network to ensure that they are available to the promised customer.
* Competitive base salary and bonus opportunity * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * Tuition reimbursement program * Generous paid time off * Complimentary coffee * Annual coffee and machine allowance * 401K savings Match
* 5 years of supply chain, manufacturing/distribution/warehouse operations, inventory control, or physical logistics experience, required * Professional Experience in Logistics/EDI/Stock Reconciliation and dealing with 3rd Party Warehousing, preferred * Advance Excel, SQL or cognos, required * Strong working knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange and Warehouse Management Systems preferred
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.