- SNI Financial
- $50,470.00 -71,460.00/year*
(Up to $55K Salary- Depends on Experience)
Education Level- HS or Equivalent
2 years' experience
Full time- Perm
Must have extremely strong Microsoft Office & Excel Knowledge
PowerPoint is a strong strong plus for them to have
- Assist Executives and professionals in the office with their business and administrative needs as it relates to document filing, word processing document filing, scanning and copying.
- Composes, proofreads, and reviews routine correspondence.. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Typing and editing of financial statements as prepared by professional staff
- Proofread financial statements for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and content under tight deadlines
- Add footnotes for financial statements
- Assembly of financial statements for final delivery to client
- Prepare, type and edit correspondence and engagement letters and statistical information (including Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations); finalize engagement letters
- Assists with preparation of forms
- Arranges for courier and overnight services.
- Will assist in replenishing and maintaining inventory of office stationary and general office supplies including office coffee service.
- Assist with front desk responsibilities to include answering phones.
- Provide back-up support for bank deposits.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience in a professional services firm
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with GoFileRoom and Prosystem Axcess a plus.
- Experience with formatting and editing documents; business writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with ability to work extended hours as required.
Loading some great jobs for you...